The leading text for students studying commercial law in New Zealand, who have had little or no prior contact with the law. A user friendly and encouraging resource designed to inspire students for success in their legal study.
Understanding Commercial Law continues to address the needs of university, polytechnic and other students who are studying commercial law but have little or no prior contact with the law. A user friendly and encouraging resource designed to inspire students for success in their legal study.
Fully updated in response to reviewer feedback, by the author Leigh Miller, this eighth edition again contains the hallmarks of previous editions:
- Clear language
- Business and real life examples
- Diagrams and flowcharts
- Part and chapter summaries
- Full glossaries and keywords for students
- A case appendix containing basic facts, issues and reasons for key decisions
Plus the following features new for this edition:
- Expanded discussion of Law and Ethics and the Commerce Act
- Addition of internet addresses for further reading
- Full updated case appendix
- Restructured chapters to ensure flow
- Expanded ancillary resources